Online Payments and Billing
No one likes to spend time paying bills! So we’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to pay for your workers’ benefits. It only takes a few clicks with a convenient and secure online payment system through Bank of America.
With the Online Payment System you can:
- Pay as a guest.
- Create an account and make:
- One time payments.
- Recurring Payments.
- Automatic Payments.
Here are some other important things to remember about Concordia Plans billing:
- Plans are billed a month in advance (i.e., in January you’ll receive an invoice for February's coverage).
- Bills are due on the first day of each month.
- Always pay your bill in full. If you’ve made adjustments for worker changes, they will appear on a future invoice.
- If a worker is employed for a 10-month period (a teacher for example), their benefits are still billed over a 12-month period.
- Invoices more than 30 days late are assessed a 1% per month finance charge, compounded monthly.
- New hires processed after 60 days from the initial eligibility date are subject to a half of a percent (.50%) per month Lost Income Adjustment fee (up to 6% annually) added to the retroactive billing amount for the CRP.
- If you choose to mail your payment, please do not report any changes or enclose correspondence with your mailed payment. Payments go directly to the bank and additional information or materials is not reported to Concordia Plans.
Our Billing Services team is here to answer your questions. If you need assistance, please contact us today.
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.