Aura Identity & Digital Protection
With every click, scroll and ‘like,' we are putting ourselves at risk
Technology is essential to daily life. We use websites, devices and electronics that enable us to do nearly everything. But as the digital world grows more complex and advanced, so do online scams, cybercriminals and predators.
Aura protects what's important with an all-in-one app
With Aura, you’ll get proactive protection for your assets, identity, family and tech – across every device. And it’s less expensive than you think. Sign up today and you can try Aura for one month for free. Once you try it, we’re sure you’ll want to keep it!
- Financial fraud protection: Credit monitoring & alerts, credit lock and financial tools to help keep your assets safe.
- Identity fraud protection: Get alerts if threats to your identity, SSN, online accounts and more are detected.
- VPN & online privacy: Secure your devices, keep your online activities private and keep hackers at bay.
- Digital vault: Securely store and share sensitive data, digital files and passwords with military-grade encryption—all in one place.
- Family safety (family plans only): Child & elder fraud prevention tools like parental controls & cyberbullying protection, alert sharing, scam protection and more. Covers 10 adults and unlimited minors.
- Identity restoration: $5 million in ID theft insurance, White Glove Resolution Service, 24/7 customer care and lost wallet protection with $500 emergency cash* is offered if ID theft does occur.
* As a component of becoming an Aura Plan member, Consumers receive identity theft insurance through a group policy issued to Aura which is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company. Checking & Savings Cash Recovery and 401(k) & HSA Cash Recovery are part of and not in addition to the Expense Reimbursement limit of liability. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms‚ conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.