Welcoming a Worker Toolkit
Adding a new worker to your ministry family is exciting. The balance between making sure the worker is well-informed but not overwhelmed is key to making him or her feel welcomed. We care for your workers, so we want to help you make a smooth transition with this Welcoming a Worker Toolkit, a collection of tools and resources to help you with the onboarding process.
- BAS Guide for New Hires –
It’s important to enroll your
new worker through the Employer Portal. This document will walk you through the online enrollment process.
- BAS Demo for New Hires Event video – This video will walk you step-by-step through the process of adding a new worker in the BAS.
- New Hire Process/Timeline – This explains the timeline between when a worker is enrolled by the employer and when he/she can access the worker portal to select benefits.
New Worker Resources:
- CPS Member Benefits Brochure – Share our comprehensive interactive brochure with your workers to give them an overview of all our benefits. This guide is also available as a downloadable PDF, so you or they can print it and keep it handy!
- Wellness Benefits PDF – Through our member portal workers can access their wellness benefits with the click of a button. Here’s how it works! (CHP members).
- How to Register on the Portal PDF - Getting to the member portal is easy and intuitive, especially when you share this link to our step-by-step guide with your workers.
- Guide for Benefit Enrollment PDF – Once new workers are registered for the portal, this step-by-step guide will lead them through the enrollment process to elect their benefits.
- Member Benefits Guide PDF – Before enrolling in their benefits, your workers can use this guide to get a better understanding of the benefits that are being offered so they make informed decisions.
- Portal Help webpage – Navigating the member portal can be tricky. This webpage will help walk workers through some of the most common portal issues and questions.
- Caring for You webpage – Our mission here at Concordia Plans has always been about caring for workers and ministries. This webpage has a collection of resources to help workers improve their well-being.
- Health Connector online tool – No matter what your worker’s health concern is, the Health Connector can help. By answering a few simple questions, the connector will lead the worker to the right resource.
- Financial Navigator online tool – Personal finances can be complicated. We have a library of helpful videos, resources and educational opportunities, and this tool can help workers find the right one for them.