Your Employer Benefits Administration Toolkit
New to the Plans?
We want to invite you to our monthly webinar, “Welcome and Administrative Basics.” This webinar introduces you to Concordia Plans, provides you with the basics of Plan administration and includes a question-and-answer session. Register for this month’s webinar, or a future webinar that is convenient for you. We guarantee that you be glad you attended.
To start, here are some resources that will provide you with the information needed to properly administer the plans and remain in compliance.
Benefits Administration System Guide
This guide covers how to use the BAS to enroll new workers, make changes to worker elections and view reports regarding worker benefit elections and payroll deductions.
As you dive deeper into your administrative duties, these are additional resources:
- Welcoming a Worker Toolkit: To help you onboard new workers with success, we've created this toolkit that's filled with links to beneficial resources you can use during the new-hire process. This page is your one-stop shop for all the necessary tools you'll need while adding new workers to your ministry family.
- Portal Help Page: This webpage is dedicated to helping you register for and understand how to use the employer portal. The portal is a go-to for online administration.
- Employer Webinars: We’ve assembled all our employer administrative and educational webinars together in one place. You can watch recorded webinars previously held or register for upcoming webinars.
- Connecting the Dots Archive: To help keep you abreast of the latest news, educational opportunities and upcoming worker communications, you will begin receiving our monthly newsletter Connecting the Dots. The archive past contains past issues that you can reference.
- Plan Documents: As an administrator, you will need to be familiar with the plans and will need to distribute legal documents upon a worker’s request. This site houses all of the legal notices and documents that you may need.
No matter how hard we try, we can’t cover every situation - sometimes you need a friendly voice to walk you through a process or provide administrative guidance. Your ministry has a dedicated Account Manager that can help answer your question(s) and point you to the right resources. Reach out to your Account Manager anytime!