Your Employer Benefits Administration Toolkit
Whether you are a new employer representative, a new employer to the Plans, or a more seasoned representative in a new role – we welcome you and thank you for your service to the LCMS community.
Your first thought may be “wow – there is a lot to learn.” Don’t worry - we are here to help guide you through Plan administration and answer all of your questions. Think of this page as your Employer Benefits Administration Toolkit – filled with the tools and resources you need, but without the screwdrivers!
New to the Plans?
We invite you watch our recording: “Welcome and Administrative Basics.” This video introduces you to Concordia Plans, provides you with the basics of Plan administration and highlights helpful resources.
To start, here are some resources that will provide you with the information needed to properly administer the plans and remain in compliance.
As you dive deeper into your administrative duties, these are additional resources:
- Welcoming a Worker Toolkit: To help you onboard new workers with success, we've created this toolkit that's filled with links to beneficial resources you can use during the new-hire process. This page is your one-stop shop for all the necessary tools you'll need while adding new workers to your ministry family.
- Employer Webinars: We’ve assembled all our employer administrative and educational webinars together in one place. You can watch recorded webinars previously held or register for upcoming webinars.
- Connecting the Dots Archive: To help keep you abreast of the latest news, educational opportunities and upcoming worker communications, you will begin receiving our monthly newsletter Connecting the Dots. The archive contains past issues that you can reference.
- Plan Documents: As an administrator, you will need to be familiar with the plans and will need to distribute legal documents when workers are first hired, become benefits eligible and/or upon a worker’s request. This site houses all of the legal notices and documents that you may need.
- Employer Forms: On this webpage you‘ll find forms - from plan adoption to member enrollment and change forms. Use the search bar or the drop-down arrows to find the appropriate form.
Reach out to your Account Manager anytime!
No matter how hard we try, we can’t cover every situation - sometimes you need a friendly voice to walk you through a process or provide administrative guidance. Your ministry has a dedicated Account Manager that can help answer your question(s) and point you to the right resources.