Annual Compensation Reports
New to the ACR process?
Come join us for a helpful webinar on the Annual Compensation Report process.
The webinar will include:
- Overview of Annual Compensation Reports
- Demo fo the ACR Online Tool
- Time for Q&A
Choose from one of the two times below...
CPS uses the Annual Compensation Report (ACR) to accurately:
- Calculate your organization’s contributions for Concordia Retirement Plan and Concordia Disability & Survivor Plan.
- Determine disability, death and retirement benefits for your workers.
- Create an accurate Personal Statement of Benefits for your workers.
Reporting can be completed in two ways:
Online Tool: Beginning Oct. 18, you can fill out your organization’s ACR through the CPS Employer Portal. The ACR Online Tool can be found under Quick Links. For more information and instructions on how to access the portal, visit
our help page.
Eligibility for participation in the CRP and CDSP
Plan provisions require that any worker, regardless of age, gender, occupation, or faith, who is customarily employed more than 20 hours per week and more than five consecutive months be enrolled in the Concordia Retirement Plan and Concordia Disability & Survivor Plan. A worker meeting this criteria is also eligible for the Concordia Retirement Savings Plan 403(b), if you offer this plan, and may be eligible for the Concordia Health Plan, depending on your organization’s hour’s declaration for eligibility. These provisions apply to all workers—pastors, teachers, and preschool teachers, as well as day care workers, custodians, secretaries, cafeteria workers, and other occupations.