Managing Your Plans
A "GPS" for navigating your Plans
We make it easy for you to manage your Plans through a one-stop resource for all your administrative needs - the Employer Portal. Here you can:
- Add or terminate workers.
- Run reports for payroll deductions, employee billable benefits, open enrollment, and more.
- Submit changes in worker hours/duties/compensation.
- Receive notifications for deadlines and annual events.
- Submit your Annual Compensation Report (ACR).
- Receive alerts on compliance issues.
- Choose your annual health plan.
There are a few circumstances when a phone call is required:
- Reporting the death of a worker or dependent.
- Making a leave of absence request.
We know you’ll find the portal to be a valuable resource, allowing you to instantly report change and eliminate paperwork. If you would like to learn more about administering the plans, download the guide.
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.