The holidays are already stressful enough. But then to try to juggle being healthy or at least meeting the dietary needs of your cousin who has jumped in deep to a new eating pattern; it can all be too much.
You don’t have to sacrifice your sanity or only serve celery to your health-conscious guests. Here are some tips to make this season healthy and bright … in the most stress-free way possible:
- Participate in the Read and Breath Challenge happening
this month to combat stress. Stay connected to God amidst a hectic season of oftentimes stressful distractions.
- See your Wellness Champion!
- Try these recipes for stress-free fare that are sure to be a new family favorite:
- For the Keto-conscious – Keto Stuffing
- For your Paleo people – Cranberry Sweet Potato Turkey Poppers
- For your Whole 30 crew – Green Beans with Lemon and Garlic
- For Low-FODMAP followers _ Roasted Chicken with Homemade Gravy
- For those in the Heart Healthy habit – Rosemary Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
- For the dedicated Diabetics – Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
Enjoy your time with those God brought into your family to love. Savor the flavors that He created while strengthening your relationships with family and friends this holiday season.