If you’re a member in the Concordia Health Plan, you have a variety of telehealth benefits that let you access doctors, physical therapists and mental health professionals via computer, smartphone or tablet without leaving the comfort of your home. They can help you with diagnoses and treatment plans for common illnesses or issues, such as:
- Flu, skin conditions and allergies.
- Stress, anxiety and other emotional challenges.
- Back, joint or muscle pain.
Board certified and licensed, telehealth doctors can order prescriptions for you as well.
You’ll also save money because your telehealth visits are less expensive than traditional office visits or trips to urgent care or the emergency room – and some are included free as part of your health plan.
What are my telehealth benefits?
Visit the “Benefits” and “Physical Wellness” tabs on your member portal to see which telehealth benefits are available to you based on your CHP option.
- Telehealth costs apply as follows:
- Employee Assistance Program* – provides six free visits per issue for emotional support benefits for all CHP options.
- 98point6 – text-based telehealth for all CHP options. No cost for CHP members.
- MDLIVE – for all Cigna plan options. A $55 fee will apply to members enrolled in an HSA-qualified high deductible option*. Any mental health or substance abuse services will be processed under the office visit benefit.
- Doctor on Demand – for all BCBS plan options. There is a $10 copay for members enrolled in Option A-E, Seminary Student option, or Healthy Me Copay B-E options. If you are enrolled in Option HDHP or a Healthy Me HSA A-E option, and need Doctor on Demand for medical reasons you pay $58.21* (or for Psychology or Psychiatry services the cost rates from $72.77 to 279.51 depending on the type of provider and the length of the visit.)
- Kaiser Permanente Telehealth – for all Kaiser Permanente options. There are no fees except for CO residents enrolled in an HSA-qualified high deductible option (fees range from $24-$78 based on length of video chat)**.
- Teladoc – for all UMR plan options. There is a $10 copay for members enrolled in Healthy Me Copay B-E options. If you are enrolled in Option HDHP or Healthy Me HSA A-E option, and need Teladoc for medical reasons you pay $49 (or $85 for dermatology services). For Psychology or Psychiatry services the cost rates from $90 to $220 depending on the type of provider until you have met your deductible.
*EAP is available to members of the Concordia Health Plan (CHP).
**For HSA-qualified high deductible option, the above fees will apply until you have met your deductible. Once the deductible is met, you will only owe 20% of the fee until your out-of-pocket maximum is met. Once that is met, services are covered at 100%.
The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Telehealth mental health support
Visit the “Benefits” tab on your member portal to see what is available to you
- Cigna – CignaBehavioral.com
- Kaiser – Video Visit
- UMR – Teladoc
- BCBS – Doctor on Demand
Your telehealth benefits provide safe, convenient access for you and your family to see a doctor when you need one – without leaving home.