Saving with the CRSP 403(b)
Plan now for a secure retirement
Will you be able to live your dream? You probably have a vision of your retirement —visiting grandkids, gardening, traveling or continuing His service in a new role. You can help make your dreams a reality!
Saving for your retirement is key. And we can help you do that with the Concordia Retirement Savings Plan 403(b). It works together with your Concordia Retirement Plan pension benefits and Social Security to provide you with the income you’ll need in retirement.
- It's simple. Your savings amount is automatically deducted from your paycheck. You don’t have to lift a finger to save. Start saving today.
- It's flexible. Don't be worried about being locked into a savings rate. You can change or update your savings amount any time simply by completing a new form.
- It's your choice. Save on a pre-tax and/or after-tax basis. Learn about the tax advantages of saving on a pre-tax or Roth after-tax basis, and then choose which option best fits your financial situation. Remember there are additional tax advantages for Ministers of Religion.
- It's not expensive. Don't be fooled – no matter who you are investing with, you are being charged fees. The CRSP 403(b) has low fees to help increase how much of the money you save goes toward your retirement. Plus, our investment funds have some of the lowest fees available.
- It's professionally managed. You’ll automatically be enrolled in the ProManage PROgram™, which provides professional investment allocation for a small fee. You don't even have to select your funds. Taking into account your age, pension and social security benefits, they invest your funds to help you be better prepared for retirement. Watch a video or read this flyer to learn more about ProManage.
All savings, no matter the amount, accumulates over time. So start saving or increase your saving amount today!
Concerned about the financial markets?
Check out our “Dozen Principles for Remaining Calm During Stock Market Fluctuations” for tactics on how to remain calm and handle the downs (and ups) of the markets.