Legal Services, Eldercare and Identity Protection
Protect yourself and your family
Replying to an email that you thought came from your bank… something unexpected on your credit report… an unexpected change in your family situation…
You're doing your best to manage the financial gifts that God has entrusted to you – now it’s time to protect them. We can help you keep your blessings safe.
Legal services available through LifeWorks:
- Talk with an attorney - You can talk to an attorney for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including:
- Family law.
- Divorce and more.
In addition, you can get a free 30-minute consultation (based on availability) with reduced rates for continued assistance.
- Visit their website which offers
- Comprehensive tools and a library filled with various legal resources such as: forms, documents, and online will-drafting tools.
- Articles, FAQs, and guides.
- Financial wellness tools including budgeting, debt management, preparing for financial emergencies, home buying or renting, and taxes.
Ready to use LifeWorks? Log in and select Estate Planning on the "Leaving a Legacy" card.
Protection through Identity Guard:
Just because you can’t see the threat, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Protect your identity and stay safe from invisible criminals while you're online with Identity Guard. They can help protect your personal data, financial information and computer privacy with prevention technology.
Protection is less expensive than you think. Sign up today and you can try Identity Guard for three months for free.* Once you try Identity Guard, we’re sure you’ll want to keep using it.
- Dark web monitoring for detection of unauthorized use of your Social Security number, credit card, financial accounts or health insurance.
- $1 million insurance for covered losses due to identity theft and stolen funds reimbursement.
- Social media risk assessment through IBM Watson analysis of Facebook timeline.
- Bank account takeover monitoring identifies when personal contact information changes or new account holders are added.
- A dedicated case manager to help restore your identity.
- A convenient app for on-the-go alerts and monitoring.
Concordia Plan members and their families get a free,* three-month trial of Identity Guard. Once you try Identity Guard, we’re sure you’ll want to keep using it. After your free trial, you’ll receive special discounted pricing for members.
Already using Identity Guard’s services? You can change your level of coverage with newly discounted rates AND receive three months free. Visit the “My Account” section of your Identity Guard dashboard.
While there are free services out there to help, they can’t provide the same full-service protection as Identity Guard. Compare for yourself.
Don’t wait until you’re a victim and then wish you had Identity Guard.
- Enroll today!
*There is a fee of $1/$2 per month for individual/family coverage if you choose the Ultimate Plan.
- Cigna EAP
24/7 access to personal advocates who can guide you to information on legal services, senior care, financial services, family care, pet care and more. Check out the "Intro to EAP" flyer.
A great place to start, services include a free 30-minute consultations with attorneys and discounted rate if you need to retain an attorney, as well as free templates to create a will and other legacy documents. After logging in, choose "Life" then "Legal Services."
- Securian legacy planning resources
Access to compassionate guidance on end-of-life planning.
- Aura Identity Guard
Reliable services to provide identity protection and theft insurance, credit monitoring, device protection and anti-phishing.
- Lutheran Legal League
Search by region or state for actively practicing attorneys who regularly attend LCMS worship and who desire to assist our Synodical churches, schools, ministries, missions and LCMS members with their legal needs.