2023 Open Enrollment
Everything you need to choose your 2023 benefits.
When you have benefits through Concordia Plans, you have everything you need to help you be well so you can serve well throughout your life.
Your 2023 health and financial wellness benefits are all here – on-demand and online – 24/7!
Explore your options, and then:
Choose the benefits you want.
Elect a Personal Spending Account (PSA)* and select your PSA contribution amounts.
Update your dependents and beneficiaries. (Call 888-927-7526 if you have questions.)
Designate your Concordia Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP) 403(b)** contribution amount.
Purchase financial protection through voluntary insurance, such as supplemental life, critical illness and accidental injury.*
CPS cares about you, which is why we provide solutions that lessen physical, emotional and financial burdens. It’s no surprise that caring for you is our ministry. After all, we were created by the LCMS to provide ministries and workers with health, retirement, disability and survivor benefits that align with our Christian faith and values.
Review Open Enrollment resources.
- A guide to your 2023 benefits. Use the Table of Contents to navigate this member benefits guide for information about:
- Wellness solutions.
- Personal Spending Accounts (PSA).
- Concordia Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP) 403(b) and financial wellness solutions.
- Life insurance, including Critical Illness and Accidental Injury insurance.
- Contact information for benefit administrators.
- Coverage details about your medical option(s), as well as your dental and vision benefits.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program.