Educational webinars are a great way to promote health and wellness within your ministry and can typically be accessed live or on-demand. Here are a few resources available to your co-workers.
- Vitality Health FYI: Each month in the Vitality calendar has a special health-related topic. The aim is to create a short learning experience and show you how engaging in Vitality can help you live with these topics. Upcoming topics:
- Dec 17: How much is too much alcohol?
- Jan 21: Stay smart when shopping for supplements
- Feb 18: Eat your way well
- Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Webcast: Several sessions each month are offered to ALL LCMS workers as part of the EAP.
- Concordia Plans Financial Wellness Webinars: Whether you have a specific financial need or are looking for a place to begin, you’ll find what you need in the Financial Resource Library. Let our friendly Financial Educators walk you through the simple steps to tackle any financial topic!
- Dec 10: Goals and New Year’s Resolutions
- On demand: Watch previous webinars with topics such as emergency savings, student loans, insurance basics, retirement savings and health savings accounts.