End 2020 on a high note by earning (or stepping towards) Vitality Gold! Join the Synod-wide Steps Challenge – Oct. 16-31. By participating in this Challenge, you’re being active, staying on top of your health and earning rewards.
- Synod-wide Steps Challenge = 35 points
- Registration: Oct. 1-15
- To register, click login to your Vitality account at powerofvitality.com and click on Community > My Challenges
- Challenge duration: Oct. 16-31
- You must have an approved fitness device or smartphone to participate in this Challenge. To learn more about synching a device, login to your Vitality account and click on Resources > Guide to Vitality > Linking to Vitality > Fitness Devices
If you started the Trifecta Challenge back in August with the Workout Challenge and will be taking the Steps Challenge, don’t forget to complete the Trifecta Challenge by completing your Vitality Check Biometric Screening.
- Vitality Check Biometric Screening = 500 points
- Complete by Oct. 31
- To complete the biometric screening, schedule an appointment with:
- Your primary care physician and take the Vitality Check Form with you. To download the form, log in to your Vitality account and then go to Health Profile > Vitality Check.
- A Quest Lab near you by logging into your Vitality account and clicking Health Profile > Vitality Check > Quick Links.
- Wellness Corporate Solutions, which include Lab Corp and CVS Minute Clinic. Download a voucher by logging into your Vitality account and clicking on Health Profile > Vitality Check > Quick Links.
So, get going and bring home the Gold!