End 2020 on a high note by earning (or working towards) Vitality Gold and winning the trifecta! All you need to do is complete the upcoming Synod-wide Trifecta Challenge – Aug. 24-Oct. 31. By participating in this Challenge and other Vitality activities, you’re being active, staying on top of your health and earning rewards.
The Trifecta Challenge is made up of two challenges and your biometric screening called a Vitality Check. Plus, you’ll earn additional bonus points for completing all three and win the trifecta! For this Challenge, you can be a team of one or a team of five – it’s up to you. Whatever you decide, you can go for or work towards your Gold status by joining in these activities.
- Trifecta Challenge & Bonus Point Opportunity
- Workout Challenge (August) = 35 points
- Registration: Aug. 10-21.
- Challenge duration: Aug. 24-Sept. 7.
- For details about the Workout Challenge, log in to your Vitality account and click on Resources > Guide to Vitality > Vitality Points > Physical Activity. Standard workouts (10,000 steps) and Advanced workouts (15,000 steps) vary based on your device.
- The top 10 teams will earn extra points:
- Members of #1 top team = 250 points.
- Members of #2-10 top teams = 150 points.
- Steps Challenge (October) = 35 points
- Registration: Oct. 1-15
- Challenge duration: Oct. 16-31
- You must have a linked Vitality approved fitness device to participate – no self-reporting. To learn more, click login to your Vitality account and click on Resources > Guide to Vitality > Linking to Vitality > Fitness Devices.
- The team with the highest daily average steps over the Challenge period wins.
Be watching your email inbox for upcoming info about the October Steps Challenge.
- Vitality Check Biometric Screening = 500 points
- Complete by Oct. 31
- To complete the biometric screening, schedule an appointment with:
- Your primary care physician and take the Vitality Check Form with you. To download the form, log in to your Vitality account and then go to Health Profile > Vitality Check.
- A Quest Lab near you by logging into your Vitality account and clicking Health Profile > Vitality Check > Quick Links.
- Wellness Corporate Solutions, which include Lab Corp and CVS Minute Clinic. Download a voucher by logging into your Vitality account and clicking on Health Profile > Vitality Check > Quick Links.
- Trifecta Challenge completion bonus = 500 points
TOTAL for completing all three activities by Oct. 31 = 1,070 points
If you’re one of the 13,000+ Concordia Health Plan members already registered for Vitality and you’ve already consented to participate in Vitality Challenges, you’re ready to win the trifecta!
Registered, but haven’t consented? Make sure you’re logged in at powerofvitality.com and then go to Your Account > Consent. Click “Yes” and then “Submit.”
Not registered? Register now. Once you’re registered, you’ll need to consent to participate in Vitality Challenges. Make sure you’re logged in and then go to Your Account > Consent. Click “Yes” and then “Submit.” You’ll need to wait 48 hours after registering before you can sign up for the Challenge.
Improve your physical wellness by taking on the Trifecta Challenge!