Concordia Plan Services is dedicated to the health and wellness of the workers we serve. To promote prevention and raise awareness about health conditions, we offer an onsite biometric screening event option that can conveniently come to your facility or conference to provide valuable and immediate results to your workers on their current health risk. This free service is administered by Wellness Corporate Solutions (WCS) in partnership with Vitality and offered year-round.
Biometric screenings (also known as a Vitality Check). Includes the following:
- Fasting Fingerstick – Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides and Blood Glucose.
- Body Composition – Height, Weight, BMI (Body Mass Index) and Waist Circumference.
- Blood Pressure.
- Available to all CHP members.
- Minimum of 30 registered participants required.
- A designated on-site coordinator to reserve event space (e.g., conference or multipurpose room), promote event date and details using CPS communication toolkit, as well as receive and store event supplies (shipped three business days prior to event).
- Online scheduler allows participants to easily reserve their screening appointments available through Vitality
- Participants walk away from the event, knowing their numbers and with screening results in hand.
- Within 10 - 15 business days, Vitality points are awarded for screening completion and screening results if applicable.
Please note, results of a screening cannot be used to diagnose. Rather, they highlight the risk for health conditions. If a result is outside of a health range, follow up with a medical professional is encouraged.
Interested? Complete the online request form which will easily capture all the necessary initial information you need to request an event.
Due to COVID-19 cancellations earlier this year, we are expecting the Fall season to be a busy time for on-site screening events. The sooner you can request your event date, the better! CPS requires a minimum of six weeks’ notice when requesting your event, and we ask that you provide a few date options in case your preferred date is not available. Ministries will have 10 business days prior to a confirmed event date to cancel for any unforeseen circumstances related to COVID-19.