17 April 2018, by Sara Correnti, Manager, Health & Welfare Member Wellness Products
Registered with Vitality? Great! No? Now is the time to join!
Register at PowerofVitality.com so you can be a part of a Synod-wide challenge May 15 to May 31, where teams will be able to compete in the first Steps Challenge through Vitality. Each team takes steps to combine into a daily average. The team with the highest daily average at the end of the challenge wins:
- 200 Vitality points for each member of the top team
- 100 Vitality points for each team member of the top 10 teams
- 35 Vitality points for all participants
After you’ve registered for Vitality, simply follow three steps to participate in this challenge:
- You must consent “YES” by 4 p.m. CST on April 30 to be in the Challenge Community if you want to participate in this challenge. Log into PowerofVitality.com and click on Your Account > Settings > Consent. The challenge community tab will appear in 48 hours if you newly consented.
2) Register & Build
- Registration is from May 1 to May 14
- Log into your Vitality account to register for the Synod Steps Challenge under Community > My Challenges
- Accept the Rules of the Road
- Gather a group of four to six people, select a captain, have them create your team and accept their invitation to your team
3) Sync Up
- Double check that all members on your team have their fitness devices synced to their Vitality account.
Questions? Ask your Wellness Champion or email Sara Correnti.