Another team challenge is coming to the Synod this October. And this time we’re taking it up a notch! Walk, bike or swim? Then this challenge is for you!
Registration for the challenge is Sept. 16-30. The Challenge will be held Oct. 1-14.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Teams of 2-4 can compete to have the highest average of standard or advanced workouts in a two-week period.
- Each team member who completes a standard or advanced workout will earn 1 point for his/her team. The team with the highest average number of points wins!
- Each participant will receive 50 bonus Vitality points on top of workout points.
- The members of the winning team will be rewarded a bonus 200 Vitality points. Teams that place 2nd through 10th will earn a bonus 100 Vitality points.
How do you earn a standard or advanced workout?
How to get ready:
- Make sure you have an approved app or fitness device connected to your Vitality account (Don’t have a fitness device? There’s a $100 fitness device subsidy available to you through Vitality.)
- Find your teammate(s) and register in Vitality’s challenge community between Sept. 16-30
- Find your favorite way(s) to be active
- Get moving during the challenge period – Oct. 1-14
Make sure not to miss the last Synod Workout Challenge of the year. It’s a fun way to get more Vitality Points!