There is always something brewing for the Wellness Champions. Here’s a rundown of what to expect in 2019 along with several to dos:
1) In 2019, we’re shooting for Silver! It’s our goal to get as many church workers to Vitality Silver status in 2019. Every Tuesday in January, there will be an online learning event for them to tune into that will provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to easily and quickly get to Silver status!
- To-do: Copy and paste the following content into an event invitation to your workers:
Wanting to learn how to make Vitality work for you with less…well…work?
“Vitality 101: Silver Edition” is coming for you! Plan to attend this online event to learn:
- The basics of how to earn points, what they mean and what they do for you
- How to achieve Silver in under 60 days (spoiler – it’s done in 3 easy steps!)?
- How to use Vitality to your advantage with minimal time
This exciting event will be available every Tuesday in January:
Jan. 8 at 8 a.m. CT or 3 p.m. CT
Jan.15 at 10 a.m. CT or 4 p.m. CT
Jan. 22 at 11 a.m. CT or 5 p.m. CT
Jan. 29 at Noon CT
Your Wellness Champion will be sending you an invitation soon. Click this link to join any of the sessions.
2) The “2019 Wellness Champion 101” session will be Jan. 15 at 11 a.m. CT.
This in-depth review of the 2019 Wellness Champion program and the programs available to all CHP members is hosted annually. Tune into this event to learn the details of all the new things and review of the old.
3) We’re mixing things up in 2019! Next year, we will be hosting “Monthly Conference Calls” based on ministry size. This will help us to deliver content that pertains to the uniqueness of the ministry size you are serving.
- To-do: Follow the appropriate link below to get registered for our 2019 conference calls!
- Small Ministries (fewer than five members of the Concordia Health Plan)
- Large Ministries (five or more members of the Concordia Health Plan)
4) The “Wellness Champion Playbook” is coming!
The book is filled with over 60 different “plays” or ideas for wellness challenges and activities that are easy for you to scale and implement to motivate your co-workers.