27 November 2018, by Sara Correnti, Health and Wellness Educator
Check out what’s happening in January that will help you set your co-workers on their best path to wellness in 2019!
For your co-workers
Vitality 101: Silver Edition
Encourage your co-workers to join so they can learn:
- How to earn points (the basics of Vitality), what they mean and what they do for them
- How to achieve Silver status in less than 60 days in three easy steps
- How to use Vitality to their advantage, getting the most out of it with minimal time spent
Online events are scheduled for the following Tuesdays in January:
- Jan. 8: 8 a.m. CST or 3 p.m. CST
- Jan. 15: 10 a.m. CST or 4 p.m. CST
- Jan. 22: 11 a.m. CST or 5 p.m. CST
- Jan. 29: Noon CST
You and your co-workers can join here.
For you, the Wellness Champion
Wellness Champion 101
This is our third-annual overview of the resources available to Wellness Champions. Join your fellow Wellness Champions to learn about the exciting new programs and features of existing programs at 11 a.m. CST on Tuesday, Jan. 15.
We’re going to do conference calls differently in 2019. We will be hosting calls based on ministry size. This will help in developing content that pertains to the uniqueness of the ministry size you serve.
Register for the first call of 2019 at the appropriate link below: