Say goodbye to myCPS.org and say hello to your new benefits management portal, a personalized online experience for members AND employers through ConcordiaPlans.org.
We heard your requests to help you streamline your benefits management responsibilities, and we’re excited to announce that starting in June, you’ll have the personalized online experience that you’ve been waiting for!
This new online experience will provide you personalized ministry dashboards, electronic election and enrollment for 2019 Concordia Health Plan benefits, alerts for actions you need to take, snapshots of current worker enrollment, access to tools and resources to help workers on their journey to well-being and more!
To ensure that your ministry is set up with the right administrative access, it is critical to identify who from your ministry will be able to select plans, administer benefits, as well as view and pay invoices from CPS.
We need these details to help us be good stewards of the information you entrust to us.
Your response will guarantee that you don’t miss out accessing your portal. Simply follow the steps below to designate your Benefits Administrator today!
- Visit https://admins.concordiaplans.org
- Enter your temporary password and CPS Employer ID (The temporary password is located on the email you were sent. The Employer ID can be found on your CPS invoice.)
- If entered correctly, you will be prompted to enter your direct office email address and submit.
- You will automatically receive an email in which you will be asked to confirm your email address and then be allowed to re-enter the system.
- You will be prompted to enter your temporary password and create a new password. Your new password and confirmed email address will now be your login credentials for this tool.
- As the designated Plan Administrator, if you are a member of the Concordia Plans you will be asked to select your name from a list of your ministry’s workers. If you are not, you will be asked to enter your:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Position status (full-time worker, part-time worker or volunteer)
- Volunteer term date (if applicable)
- You will now be able to designate any other administrators who you want to assign access
- When finished, click “Complete Process” and then click “Log Out” to log out of the system.
Questions? Call our Customer Care Team from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 888-927-7526 or email them here.