Administrator ResponsibilitiesConcordia Plan Services can assist you in the proper administration of the Concordia Plans. Keeping us informed of activities and changes at your ministry is one way you can help us to be a valuable resource to you.
- Pay your ministry's bill (First of the month)
- Make worker changes(ongoing):
- Administrate the Retirement Savings Plan
- Facilite decision making for the Plans
- Stay Compliant
- Mail health plan information to new hires within the first 60 days of employment:
- Tax reporting
- Submit retirement savings withholdings within 20 business days of when they were otherwise due the member.
- Large employers not in the CHP: Determine if your ministry is providing minimum essential coverage (Concordia Health Plan options meet requirements).
- Submit Annual Compensation Reports (October - December 31)
- Update ministry information - Board members and elected officials (May - June 30)
See the Full Administration Guide
Find Your Account Representative