Concordia Plan Services now offers an Online Payment System through Bank of America. You have the option to pay your monthly invoices online by linking to Bank of America’s website from the Concordia Plan Services site, as described below.
The Online Payment System provides 2 methods of payment:
- Enrolled allows you to enter and pay your invoice each month by setting up your personal access information (password, e-mail address, and challenge question) and providing your Concordia Plan Services account number (located at the top of your invoice) along with the name, routing number, and account number of your bank. Click here and follow the easy instructions to set up your online enrollment. Once you have completed the enrollment steps, click here to access the Online Payment System. Under “Login” enter your Concordia Plan Services account number and password then click “Log In” to access your account.
- One-Time Payment (OTP) allows you to pay your invoice one time. Click here and follow the easy instructions to make a One-Time Payment.
Online banking is free of charge and easy to use. It also offers the ability to have your payment confirmed immediately and can relieve the worry of checks being received late or getting lost in the mail.
You’ll also have the flexibility to:
- Pay from any location, all you need is internet access.
- Designate the account(s) from which your payment will be made.
- Choose the date of your payment.
- Post multiple payments towards the balance due.
Once you’ve initiated your online payment, you’ll be able to:
- View pending transactions.
- Track payment history.
We hope that you will find it a helpful tool for managing and paying your monthly invoices.